Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Pinterest Love & Classical Conversations

Does anyone else love Pinterest as much as I do? {People I have over 10,000 pins... if this doesn't call for a pintervention, then I don't know what does!} I love how I can organize and gather all the things I see into neat, cute little boards that I can share with others.


And this gives organizing for our homeschool efforts that more fun for me! The girls don't care but I love it. I pin all great resources I find out there from all the new great wonderful homeschool mama's I'm meeting through pinterest. You should check out my boards or any of their awesome boards if you need some ideas for this school year:

Granola Mom 4 God | Nicole Irvine | Michelle Kakaty | Willow C-Smith | Kathie Kent | Jill Pettis | Hayley Croft  | Tona Ottinger | Melanie Barosh




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...