Thursday, October 11, 2012

Today I socialize!

Yesterday I spent most of work running errands. This is why I love my job, it consisted of me stopping and ordering some treats for tomorrow. Plus my boss is super awesome and treated me to this yummy cupcake.



Today I get to spend sometime doing two things I love to do... talk about social media and eating cupcakes. Here are the cupcake toppers I made for today's talk with OKWU.edu Board Spouses:


It was a fun time of sharing some do's and don'ts of Social Media and tip and tricks to make life a little easier. We only covered my four favorite SM platforms twitter, facebook, instagram, and PINTEREST. If you have been to my blog at all, you know I love pinterest! I don't see how anyone can't but help to fall in love with it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...