Sunday, August 05, 2012

Classical Conversations New Timeline Motions

With Classical Conversations creating their own timeline cards this year and a new song with new motions, many are in a panic to learn the new changes. Or at least I am! But I am please that jjccvideos posted motions for weeks 1-12 on youtube.

Also I have listen to the new song a lot these past days and I am in love with it! It isn't too childish for adults to get annoyed by it, that is always a plus. No, honestly I enjoy enjoy listening to the new timeline.

 
~*!This is my timeline, my timeline!*~
You can check out the motions here:



If you are insterested in learning more about Classical Conversations look here.
If you would like to look into what the Classical Acts and Facts History Cards are, find them here. And another homeschool mama at Milk and Cookies gives some encouraging words about the New Timeline cards here.

I would love to hear your thoughts on the new timeline cards, song and motions.
Happy CCing!

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is adorable!! I am excited to peruse all your stuff, since we are into a lot of the same stuff! It was so nice to meet you at the Practicum!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashley, just found you via my statcounter. Thank you so much for mentioning my post. I am happy to know that it was an encouragement to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...