Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Cherry Limeade How To:


It is all  over Pinterest. How to make your own Sonic Cherry Limeade. Well I love Cherry Limeade's and figured I needed to try this out to see. Here it goes.

Get all your supplies:
I was making these for our youth group, that is why there are so many supplies!

Cut Your Limes:

Open You Cherries:

Mix Together:
1 Sprite
1 Frozen Limeade Concentrate
The Juice of the 1 Cherry Jar

Garnish with Limes and cherries.

And you are done!
Wow that was so simply and totally Worth it. See:







Now it doesn't taste 100% like a Sonic Cherry Limeade to me, IT'S BETTER!
Maybe cause I made it. Who knows?
Try and see for yourself! I bet you will like your easy fast homemade version way better!
Let me know if you try out this awesome drink and how you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...