Saturday, August 04, 2012

The Farmer's Market


I was so excited last Saturday morning when PastorMark asked if I wanted to go to The Farmer's Market. Well of course I do! I hopped out of bed with excitement... I shouldn't have even been in bed cause it was like 10:30am and if we were going to The Farmer's Market, then it was almost about to close. I hurried!

We made it there in time. No worries. And we still got some great veggies to bring home. We bought a lot that morning. Onions, Tomatoes, Squash & Zucchini, some honey, a freshly squeezed cherry limeade and a home baked cinnamon roll. It was a great day.


I sure do hope that PastorMark rolls over and askes me if I want to go again today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...