Monday, August 27, 2012

Project Life 2012: Week 33

So it is {Week 33} now and I have managed to complete a layout for this week. I like the way it turned out. I'm still getting used to this way of scrap booking but I love it. I'm trying to find my style and voice for our book. I think it will be different each and every year, simply because my style changes all of the time.
 

  This week I share about our "not" Back-to-School day. This was a fun week!
 
 
I also share about my girls enrolling in dance class and how this is our "PE" portion of our homeschooling. My pretty ballerinas. 
 

Emma made this cute little drawing on a piece of paper and I wanted to incorporate it into this week's layout. So I took a pic of it using my beloved Instagram and printed it out 2x2 to add to this 3x4 journaling card. This week I found a cool faux washi freebie at BananaFishStudio and used some free cards from Misstiina.com as well to create this week's blocks.
 
 

In the top right corner I share a sweet little gift from my little one who decided I needed some butterflies in my life. I also included some cute freebie cards by Simply Fresh Designs into my layout this week. {I am not LDS, but she has some cute cards, go take a look.}


I don't know what it is with Emma and wanting to keep every one's fortunes, but she has been doing it a lot these days. So this week I decided to add the ones from lunch on Sunday to our layout.


We also enjoyed Thursday - Saturday with my niece's and their cousins in Springdale, AR. We had so much fun just playing together. Can you tell? I love those smiles.


Just simple and cute in my opinion.

Check out {Week 34 Here} 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...