Friday, August 31, 2012

Do you Book Club? I Bloom.

All my life I have NOT, repeat not enjoyed reading.
Maybe because my lifestyle now and always has been so busy, so crazy, just too much going to for me to stop and read a book. However, as I get older... dare I say that, I am enjoying books more and more.


The Bloom {in}courage book club is a place to read, discuss and grow together and I'm so excited to join in on that reading, discussing and growing!


You are just in time to start the new life-changing book called 7 By Jen Hatmaker. Jen took seven months, identified seven areas of excess, and made seven simple choices to fight back against the modern-day diseases of greed, materialism, and overindulgence. Check out the trailer here:



I plan on sharing what I learn, how I grow, and where God is calling me to refine in my life, each chapter at a time. I would love for you to share your growth too.

You can sign up here if you would like to receive emails when new Bloom posts are available.Also you can join in on the Bloom Facebook Page to interact with other readers, as well as in the comments of each post!



My 7:
   Clothes | Shopping | Waste | Food | Possessions | Media | Stress

The Bloom Post Schedule:

Monday, August 27: Introducing Jen Hatmaker/7
Wednesday, August 29: Month One: Food
Friday, August 31: Food-Guest Post
Monday, September 3: Month Two: Clothes
Wednesday, September 5: Clothes-Guest Post
Monday, September 10: Month Three: Possessions
Wednesday, September 12: Possessions- Guest Post
Monday, September 17: Month Four: Media
Wednesday, September 19: Media- Guest Post
Monday, September 24th: Month Five: Waste
Wednesday, September 26th: Waste- Guest Post
Monday, October 1: Month Six: Spending
Wednesday, October 3: Waste-Guest Post
Monday, October 8: Month Seven: Stress
Wednesday, October 10: Stress- Guest Post
Wednesday, October 17: FAQ with Jen {more details to come!}


Last spring I stumbled upon http://www.incourage.me/.
It has been a great christian resource for me as a wife, mom and daugther of the King.
I particpated in their bible study/community building weekend called in(RL) Real Life, back in April. Since then, I enjoy getting emails about articles that encourage me and uplift me in life and ministry.
We share a passion for community and relationships. That is how I believe we grow the Kingdom.

Happy Kingdom Building!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...