Saturday, April 14, 2012

April Showers

So it rained and poured and the old man snored.... until he was woken up by the wind....
At 3:00am last night we both woke up... my heart racing... living in torando alley will do that to ya...
and after last year helping with relief efforts in Tuscaloosa and Joplin, my mind was racing.

Pastor and I tried to find a local station that would give us some news about what was going on outside... but we found none. I was very frustrated... i posted this on my facebook: "News channels... Update your coverage! Not interested in yesterday's news when the thunder is rattling my whole house!" ... but much to my frustration I didn't get any answers for about another 30 mins.

Pastor asked me to go get Ali and bring her inside... but her kennel was still outside for an accident she had a couple of weeks ago... Pastor was supposed to take care of that.... so I made her a makeshift doghouse out of a cardboard box we had in the garage. I went to get her and present this lovely home I had made her... and she wasn't buying it. She looked at me like I was crazy with that sideways head knod. She is cute. I finally got her into the cardboard house and shut the door. 10 mins later where she was outside was flooded with an inch of water. Good call Pastor! And about 15 mins 2 little girls made there way to our bed. We finally fell back asleep and all was clear.

... So today Pastor is fixing downsopts =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...