Friday, April 13, 2012

PL Week 14


This is from week 14. There is only one page for this week and of course it's blurry like the weeks before, so sorry. In the top right corner is my kitchen sink filled with dishes, then it's my laundry room filled with clothes. And the third pic is of a chalkboard that I got at Kirkland's Home, and it says I love my family. The reason why all of this house work didn't get done is because this is the week after Easter. Our youth group at church did a drama this Easter. We pulled it together in 2 weeks. They did awesome and it turned out to be a huge deal that everyone loved. It was awesome!

If you want to take a peek, here you go.


This week's layout also shows my fixing up the water fountain in your front yard and my sweet Livy playing outside. Then there is a couple of pics of the girls a Community Bible Study showing off all the things they learned. I was so proud of them.

Check out Week 15 Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...