Friday, January 13, 2012

Project Life Week 1

I'm attempting Project Life this year. You can read more about it here. Like I mentioned in that post, the concept is new to me. So I am going to try to mix my old ways of doing whole 12 x 12 layouts into small 4 x 6 ones or even 3 x 4 size. 

This is the 2nd page in my 2012 album. It was a blank calendar scrapbook paper. I journal dates and short event son this page to help me stay organized if I get behind. This way I know what to scrap when I do get behind, because already I'm behind. {It's sad} Now looking at this page you can also see how busy we are! 

January was the busiest time for the Sanford family since we have been a family. There was lots of great times made this month. There were also many times we had to rely on God. We are so thankful for His hand on our lives and ministry. 

Page 2

Page 3

This week was only a half a page since the calendar was on the other half. This is page 3. We spent the new year at Pastor Don Cowan's church. Pastor Daddy Mark led worship there. I also did the worship graphics for their new series 2012 Initiative. After church we went to Logan's to eat some lunch. Shortly after lunch we headed over to Sapulpa to eat with Papa Ron, Nana Barbara, Tasha, Todd and the new youth pastor at Sapulpa Church Dustin Wine. Ha-ha, he is an instresting fellow, but we have become friends and enjoy our time with him whenever we are around him. We all ate dinner at one of our favorite places in Sapulpa .... well actually Glenpool, Santa Fe Steak House. Yum! The girls love to ride the longhorn out front. Then we went to their house to celebrate Christmas with them. Yeah I know it's late, ha-ha or way too early since it is the next year already, but it was the only time we could. The girls got cute stuffed animals and dolls.
Then come Thursday we loaded up in the car to head to Alabama. We are so excited to go home and see everyone. We really need a vacation and to see family. There are lots of people to visit and things to do.
Our niece and the girls cousin Jenna turned 5 on Saturday. We we able to celebrate her birthday with her, something we have never been able to do in person before. So it was a great time. After the party we went to see Mark's grandfather Pop. It was good to get to see him. We were able to get a decent pic of three generations with Pop.
I have enjoyed my first week of Project Life and can't wait to see how I keep up and "cultivate a good life and record it."


 Becky Higgins to learn more about Project Life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...