Monday, January 16, 2012

Hello Monday: myLife

Today is a new chapter in my life...

I'm starting the inspiredtoaction.com Hello Mornings challenge... but that isn't the new chapter, I'm 28 today, it's my birthday, and another chance to come closer to my Lord and allow Him to shape me into the person He wants me to become.

A lot has already happened in 2012... I'm excited, and to be honest also a little scared... but the more I dive into the loving word of the Father, He reassures my doubt and it over comes my fear... I wish I didn't need that reassurance every morning... but then I wouldn't need Him and that is no wish at all!

I praise the Lord for His word! And for His Love!

Psalms 1
1 Blessed are those
who do not walk in step with the wicked
or stand in the way that sinners take
or sit in the company of mockers,
2 but who delight in the law of the LORD
and meditate on his law day and night.
3 They are like a tree planted by streams of water,
which yields its fruit in season
and whose leaf does not wither—
whatever they do prospers.
4 Not so the wicked!
They are like chaff
that the wind blows away.
5 Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment,
nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous.
6 For the LORD watches over the way of the righteous,
but the way of the wicked will be destroyed.

In the challenge some sweet ladies worked so hard to offer a Bible Study for those who didn't have one, since this really is what this whole challenge is about...

- To develop the life giving morning habit of waking up early, spending time with God and being intentional about planning our days and exercising regularly.Specifically challenging moms to stop waking up TO their children and start waking up FOR them.

And since I LOVE Bible Study SOOO much... that puts me at doing BSF:Act, Reading God's Story, and Run to Him! Prayerfully asking God to help me keep up with all three and to get me out of bed in the morning early enough to do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...