Thursday, July 12, 2012

Fern Love

Emily at {JDC} posted a little love for a leafy green today which insipred me to share my love as well. Here is a snapshot at my Fern Love pinterest board.


Now I am no discreminator towards the color green. I love it and plants in general. Palm trees {my madien name was palmer}, hostas, ficus fig trees, grass... you get the picture. I love the color, it clams me, soothes me, all around makes my happy. It's my favorite. So today when Emily shared her little crush I had to express my love too.

 

Do you see that pretty right there? That used to greet me at our Jenk's home every time I came through the door. She made me smile. I have a simliar version at our Bartlesville home now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...