Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Me, Myself and I: July




I came across this today, yeah I'm a day late. I still thought it would be fun to do. So I will share a little about me with you. 

A fellow blogger said she felt like this, "But I can’t help but feel like I’m saying, “Oh, look at me and how awesome I am that you must want to know little details about me!” HA HA I totally agree but also think I am pretty awesome. =) J/K 


I think why blogging and creeping blogs is so fun because we love to see the lives of others. Hence reality TV. {I'm a sucker for it by the way} So this little link up allows us to share and others not feel a little guilty for creeping. 


1. What is your biggest phobia?
My biggest phobia/worry is the thought of losing my husband. He is my best friend and even though sometimes he drives me up the wall {which he works hard at doing} I couldn't live without him. 



2. I you could relive any day of your life, what would it be and why?
That day would have to be my wedding day! I married my best friend and it was an amazing day! So much fun was had by all of our friends. 



3. If you could stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? 
I will say it will be around 40... I'm only 28 now, but plan on having more little blessings and I wouldn't want to miss out of them. So 45 it is. That would make my oldest 22. UGH! I don't even want to think about that day! 





4. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for? 
HA-HA don't think I get mistaken for anyone! Besides my sister and she isn't a celebrity. But back when this little thing was going around Facebook and everyone was posting who you look like, mine was Amy Adams. See the resemblance? Yeah I didn't think so. 



*Sorry I have no idea where I got that photo of Amy Adams, it was on my Facebook from years back. 



5. What songs are included on the soundtrack of your life? 
Okay I won't be able to give the songs on my soundtrack to life, but I can share who I love right now! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...