Monday, July 23, 2012

Ever Heard of Glimpse?


Ever heard of Glimpse?

The awesome girls @Clickin Moms have a little project going on.



Most of us do the same things daily but with no rhyme or reason. Clickin Moms gives us direction! =) They take our mutual love of instagram and give photo prompt ideas for photos for us to capture.

Each week they email out those prompts of photos to capture each day.
Here is this weeks photos:


[source}
Here is my weekly List:

Monday:
Check out this cute blog I took a pic of.

Tuesday:
It's not my bathtub but my sister's... I wasn't home

Wednesday:


Thursday:


Friday:
nope
Saturday:
nope nope

Sunday:


I didn't write it but my little one did.




How fun is/was this!
You can join in here! Now let's see your pics!
If you don't have an Instagram account, then go here to sign up. Your photo albums will never be the same.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...